Friday, January 26, 2007

BYU MBA Ambassador Program

Jason Carson and Taber Rigg are working on developing an Ambassador program that will allow for potential students to have access to a rich network of current students and alumni. I remember that I had a lot of questions before I started the program and there were a few opportunities to connect with people and learn more about what I should do. I'm excited about the Ambassador program (and am an Ambassador myself) and think it will do a lot to help with the expansion of the MBA program in the next several years.

All 50 or so of the Ambassadors will have their pictures and profiles available through the Marriott School web site soon so interested parties can learn about students, their experiences before and during the program, and other valuable aspects of the MBA experience. Being in the MBA program is about so much more than the classroom, it's about building relationships, creating change, and helping to share the legacy with other people. I look forward to seeing the Ambassador program continue to take off in the near future.

No comments: