Friday, September 15, 2006

Welcome inside my MBA experience!

Thanks for checking out my blog! My name is Daniel Burleigh and I'm a 2nd year MBA student at Brigham Young University (BYU) majoring in organizational behavior/human resources and minoring in strategy. I'm starting my blog in an effort to share some of my experiences, struggles, and triumphs while in the program. My posts represent my own thoughts, experiences, and perspective and I hope that they will be of use to people that are looking for a "real" look inside the life of a BYU MBA student.

I'll do my best to post on a regular basis but things can get pretty crazy with my part-time organizational development (OD) consulting gig for Intermountain Healthcare, Net Impact and Organizational Behavior Student Association (OBSA) club activities, and the job hunt. I just bought a T-Mobile SDA Smartphone so hopefully I'll be able to post pictures and updates despite the chaos.

I welcome comments, questions, etc., but remember that this is my site and I reserve the right to manage it as I see fit. Thanks again for checking out my site and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments: